Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekend ended.

I keep wondering/looking forward when I'm going to run out of energy for all the things I do.

What I REALLY wanted to post was the song Brawl by Pumice, which is probably my favourite NZ song of all time, but it's not on bloody youtube. So I'm going to post Gold Day by Sparklehorse because it's been stuck in my head all day. And it's so beautiful. Such a perfect end to my somewhat exhausting weekend.

As far as art etc goes, I've just got these tonight. I don't know the credits to all of them, sorry.


Akitaka Ido


Bill from Freaks and Geeks, obviously.



Minor White - Silver Plume, 1962

Tetsuo Ikeda


Charles L. Ripper, Bats, 1954

Biho Takashi, Bat Before the Moon, c. 1910

A recent installation by 2501.

If you know anything about the Louvin Brothers, I think you'll appreciate this one.

Matticchio, Phototessera

No comments: