Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This week:

Watched:

The Last Station - 8/10
Broken Embraces - 9.5/10
Jawbreaker - 4/10
How To Get Ahead in Advertising - 9.5/10
Wristcutters - 8/10
Zombieland - 7/10
Chumscrubber - 5/10
I'm Not Harry Jenson - 8/10
Whatever Works - 9.5/10
Cold Souls - 6/10

Reading:

The Secret History by Donna Tartt - too early to give it a review as I'm only about halfway through, but it's pretty good so far.

Listened to:

Mostly revisiting old favourites, there's really nothing like it. But I'm also trying to get into Sleater-Kinney, Bob Dylan and Gogol Bordello, for the sake of respecting my friends' recommendations.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Apart from Sleater Kinney I have never really gotten into those...

am going to persevere with Bob Dylan, I haven't listened to enough!

Gogol Bordello though, they're kind of a one song band for me!

Louise Stella Isabelle Adams said...

Same!

Which is your favourite Gogol Bordello song? My friend got me to watch Wristcutters and they pretty much do the whole soundtrack so I only really know the songs off that. I do like them though.

I don't know why it's taken me so long to get into Bob Dylan...I actually like most of his songs better when they're covered by someone else lol.

I have the day off work today so I'll be able to reply to your email soon!