Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So I love Bill Bailey.

Quite intensely. And I just saw a Kinder Surprise ad, and I just had to post this. No: I was INSPIRED to post this. Yes.

Bill Bailey on Kinder Surprise eggs:

"I'm English, and as such I crave disappointment. That's why I buy Kinder Surprise. Horrible chocolate; nasty little toy: a double-whammy of disillusionment! Sometimes I eat the toy out of sheer despair. I call them the Eggs Of Numbing Inevitability. And when I buy them, I always ask for them in the third person: "Bill Bailey would like the Eggs Of Numbing Inevitability." I did that the other day and it answered me back, and he said to me: "No, I am Bill Bailey. You are not Bill Bailey, you are just a mere doppelgänger. I am the true Bill Bailey, in another dimension." And I went, "Oh, I hadn't planned on that." Then I thought the only way to solve this, I have to run at my doppelgänger, then we will be fused forever. So I ran full-tilt at it, and just before I got there I realised it was the highly polished side of the cheese counter."

1 comment:

Lolita~ said...

Haha, fabuluz he naild it
kindr serprizs suck!