Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ah, these minstrels will soothe my jangled nerves.

Uh. So, I need something to write about. I am itching to write. I can only think of one thing right now but it's personal and inappropriate for this blog. I hope to write a story about it one day though? It's very much the feel-good story of the year.

It would probably be inappropriate for my livejournal too since that also only exists for one specific purpose. I like to have separate places for all my separate brain malfunctions.

I see so many things every day that I could write about, but somehow I forget about them. I think I will make a habit of writing topics down in my notebook.

Sometimes I want to write about bad writing. If that makes sense. Like when I see a blog by someone who proclaims that they are a great writer and then I spot a bunch of grammatical or spelling errors...maybe I'm the only one who finds this kind of stuff hilarious. But that's okay, this blog is for me and the people who understand me. Lol.

Oh dear, I am supposed to be reading Dracula right now. Maybe I will pick out certain details that I find interesting and/or hilarious and write a blog about it. There will definitely be a section on how shit Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula movie is.

I want each post in this blog to be perfectly crafted, like a work of art. I'd like them to all be quite different to each other as well. I'd like to discuss the sexualisation of food, the adult psychological obsession with childhood, gender difference, the joys of unemployment, The Simpsons...and maybe some reviews and crap. Of course, I will continue to write about Batman, Robin and the Coreys, provided I am inspired well enough.

1 comment:

Lolita~ said...

HAAAA i luv u, and inappropriate is a word i need to take heed of i think. I hate this bitch Freya! FUCK OFF FREYA.
cowly cow.