Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bette Burgoyne.

Stumbled upon this artist via one of my favourite blogs. Her most recent works were made with nothing more than a white prismacolor pencil and black paper. And imagination and talent, of course. I can only marvel at how something so simple can become something that appears so complex. This is her website, and this is a preview of her work. If you like what you see here, I suggest you refer back to A Journey Round My Skull, which seems to have extra works not displayed on her website.

Primordia, 2009. White pencil on black paper.


Fountain, 2009. White pencil on black paper.


Whisper Vapor, 2009. White pencil on black paper.


Auricula, 2009. White pencil on black paper.


Paper Ashes, 2010. White & silver pencils on black paper.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

ahhh,I fell in love with this too!