Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Things Everyone Should Know Part II.

- Michael Cunningham is an amazing author. See: The Hours, Specimen Days, and By Nightfall. I cannot stop reading his work. Fuck it's good. I need more writers like this in my life.
- I own a copy of Iggy & the Stooges' cover of the Batman theme. On vinyl.
I just learned this today, in fact. It's been sitting in my collection for ages and I only played it in its entirety today. Pretty fucking happy about that discovery. It also has Iggy's filthy version of Louie Louie and You Really Got Me.
- Bernie is a great film. My favourite so far this year.
- Vegemite is horrid. I don't know why I bothered to try it. Nothing can replace Marmite.
- Chairs Missing might be a better album than Pink Flag. I still haven't decided for sure yet.
- Blogging from an iPhone is challenging. The posts never look how I want them to look.
- Liquorice tea is delicious.
- It is really difficult to keep daffodils alive.
- I am terrible at making couscous and I don't know why. It is important that people know this so they will stop telling me to make couscous when I complain about being hungry and poor and vegan.

No comments: