Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How come it took me this long to realise that I'm obsessed with monkeys?

Koons, 1988

What the fuck is Michael Jackson up to these days? I want more news about Michael Jackson. I demand it. I demand that he draw attention to himself by doing something retarded once again. He's just some infamous nobody at the moment. I wonder what kids these days think of him. Is he like the boogie man to them or something? I mean. He kind of is, literally. He boogies. And he is a man. Apparently.

Come on MJ. You are holding out on us.

Anyway here's some other shit I feel like posting.



Parekowhai, 2006




1 comment:

Lolita~ said...

hahahahahahasr;osjklm.
it was all good 'til the hulk hogan skull with the moustache
and the babypede.. i hate that thing, i've seen it before.
funny though it is. yay