Thursday, January 3, 2008

Feldman, Haim, Batman & Robin's Ribald Encounter.

I should explain, really. My friend and I have a thing about Corey Feldman and Corey Haim. Well, I wouldn't call it a "thing", really. It's more of an obsession.
It's not as if we love them or anything. No, we think they're a pair of washed up hasbeen losers.

The Coreys Encounter Batman

a Stupid Story I wrote via text for a friend's entertainment.


One day the Coreys, Corey Feldman and Corey Haim, were walking through a pine forest high on crack. Corey said, "I need more crack! Corey! Give me the crack pipe and the lighter!" So Corey gave Corey the crack pipe and lighter. But Corey was so high that he accidentally set his own face on fire! "OH NO MY FACE MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!" Corey screamed.
"OH NO COREY WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO COREY, WE NEED YOUR PRECIOUS FACE COREY!!!" Corey yelled.

Suddenly they heard a noisy car.
"Oh my gentle Jesus!" Corey gasped, "it's BATMAN!"
"Um, I'm here too, you know," Robin said in annoyance, scowling. But Corey had eyes only for Batman. He shoved Robin out of the way and ran to hug Batman.
"Oh Batman, thank god you're here!" Corey exclaimed, squeezing Batman hard.
"Now now, Corey, there'll be time for that later," Batman smiled, and with that, he whipped his hose out and sprayed all over Corey's face.
Amazingly, the fire was put out by this enormous splurge and even more amazingly, there was absolutely no damage to Corey's beautiful face.
"Oh thank you SO MUCH Batman! WE LOVE YOU!" the Coreys exclaimed.
Batman smiled. "And how are you going to pay me back?"
They all grinned at each other. Corey whipped out his crack pipe and Batman whipped out his hose.
"LET'S GANG RAPE ROBIN!!!!! YAY!!!!"



~~~~~~~~~~~~ENDUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

xxzxzxx said...

I think there should be a prequel to this story!